NITAAC Chief Information Officer – Commodity Solutions (CIO-CS) Contract, the next generation of IT commodity acquisitions. Utilizing Mercom Corporation’s contract vehicle NITAAC CIO-CS is quick and easy to acquire IT commodity products and commodity-enabling solutions, on-site, or in the cloud. NITAAC’s newest GWAC, CIO-CS, covers everything IT, from commodities to commodity-enabling solutions.
MERCOM & CIO-CS: MAKING PROCUREMENT EASY
- IT Commodities and commodity-enabling Solutions Made Easy – delivering innovative and secure commodity solutions for agencies across the federal government.
- Diversity – initiatives as diverse as Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, and Mobility.
- Collaboration – access to the latest cloud collaboration tools including email, SharePoint, video/web conferencing, custom social networks, wikis, microblogs, CRM, IM, and more.
- Quality – Contract Holders have gone through rigorous source selection process including technical capability, past performance, price, and cost.
- Ease – easily acquire IT products on-site or in the cloud, making it the everything IT solution for federal civilian and DoD agencies.
- Value – allows federal agencies to proactively address policies such as FedRAMP or the Cloud First Initiative via solutions such as SaaS and PaaS.
- Speed – $20 billion ceiling for each awardee, flexible contract design and no limits on what can be purchased (within scope, of course) CIO-CS allows for streamlined planning, acquisition and deployment of enterprise IT commodity requirements.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Laptops, Desktops, Printers
- Operating System
- Desktop Collaboration Suite
- Anti-Virus Software
- Enterprise Database and Performance Tools
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Enterprise Servers/Storage
- Carrier Plans
- Deployment and Installations
- Warranty and Maintenance
- Engineering, Design, Assessment
- Status: Prime Contractor
- Contract #: HHSN31620150042W
- Period of Performance: May 1, 2015 until April 31, 2020; 5-year option to extend until April 30, 2025
- Contract NAICS Code(s): 541519
- Contract Ceiling: $20 Billion
- Program Manager: Jake Bower POC: PH – 843.979.9957 Email – email@example.com.
Mercom’s CIO-CS Contract: CIO-CS Awarded Standard Form 26
Conformed Contract: CIO-CS Conformed Contract
NITAAC CIO-CS Webpage: https://nitaac.nih.gov/services/cio-cs
Prompt Payment Terms: NET 30 Prompt Payment