Mercom is a Prime Contract Holder in Group C on NASA Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement (SEWP V). Leverage OMB’s Best in Class SEWP V Contract for all your IT solutions and services.
MERCOM & SEWP: MAKING PROCUREMENT EASY
- Low Price and Fee – one of the lowest GWAC surcharge (0.37%)
- Small Business Set-asides – earn credits for your agency ordering from Small Businesses like Mercom (SB, SDB, WOSB)
- Government Oversight – SEWP’s online tools assist acquisition shops with competition and compliance with FAR rules and regulations
- Availability – more than 4 million unique products on contract
- Speed – products are added, orders are processed and inquiries are responded to, all within one business day
- Customer Service – staff available every step of the way to work with users and Contract Holders
- Tracking and Communication – SEWP tracks all orders through delivery and provides continuous feedback and reporting to customers and Contract Holders
The NASA SEWP Procurement Vehicle is for IT products and product related services. Included in the scope of SEWP is:
- IT hardware including servers, laptops, supercomputers, etc.
- Network and telecommunication products
- Software products including Software As A Service
- Cloud Computing
- Audio Visual products
- Teleconferencing and Videoconferencing products
- Peripherals and supplies such as printers, power supplies, etc.
- Maintenance and warranty
- Site Planning
- Product Training
- Product-based Engineering Services
Labor Support Services that are unrelated to a product and not list above, such as general operational support, are available on a very limited basis – no more than 5% of the costs of products being purchased can be used to purchase initial support services.
SEWP AGENCY CATALOG
Simplify and add velocity to your acquisitions with your personalized SEWP Agency Catalog saving your budget dollars for mission critical resources.
An agency personalized catalog is quick and very easy to put together:
- No funding to set-up needed or obligations to buy once in place
- No further RFQs/Quotes needed to set-up and review
- Can be utilized for up to five years
- Slight modifications are allowed
- Saves money with the lowest fees and volume pricing
- SEWP’s GWAC tools/portal provides built-in safety to ensure compliance
- EOFY funds can be easily utilized at the last hour on September 30th
- It can be used for large, multi-site, complex solutions, professional services, enterprise licenses and support as well as a small set of computer peripherals
- Reporting from SEWP & the Contractor provides total visibility
If you need assistance, SEWP is there to help with any questions.
- Status: Prime Contractor
- Contract #: NNG15SD84B
- Group C
- NAICS: 541519
- Business Designation(s): WOSB, ED/WOSB, SB
- Period of Performance: May 1, 2015 until April 31, 2020; 5-year option to extend until April 30, 2025
- DUNS: 859716677
- TIN: 542006176
- CAGE: 1YGA6
Mercom’s knowledgeable sales team combined with our GWAC contracts, enable us to provide the best value for your customized IT requirements. Contact our Program Managers at 843.979.9957 or by email, email@example.com.
Mercom’s SEWP Contract: https://www.sewp.nasa.gov/documents/contract_documents/125/NNG15SD84B.pdf
Contract information – Clauses and SOW: https://www.sewp.nasa.gov/contract_info.shtml
SEWP Ordering Guide: https://www.sewp.nasa.gov/ordering.shtml#OVER
SEWP Training Videos: https://www.sewp.nasa.gov/events/multimedia/index.shtml
SEWP Customer Support Center: https://support.sewp.nasa.gov/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15032&_referrer=https://www.sewp.nasa.gov/contact.shtml