NITAAC Chief Information Officer – Commodity Solutions (CIO-CS) Contract, the next generation of IT commodity acquisitions. Utilizing Mercom Corporation’s contract vehicle NITAAC CIO-CS, it is quick and easy to acquire IT commodity products and commodity-enabling solutions, on-site, or in the cloud. NITAAC’s newest GWAC, CIO-CS, covers everything IT, from commodities to commodity-enabling solutions.
MERCOM & CIO-CS: MAKING PROCUREMENT EASY
- IT Commodities and commodity-enabling Solutions Made Easy – delivering innovative and secure commodity solutions for agencies across the federal government.
- Diversity – initiatives as diverse as Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, and Mobility.
- Collaboration – access to the latest cloud collaboration tools including email, SharePoint, video/web conferencing, custom social networks, wikis, microblogs, CRM, IM, and more.
- Quality – Contract Holders have gone through rigorous source selection process including technical capability, past performance, price, and cost.
- Ease – easily acquire IT products on-site or in the cloud, making it the everything IT solution for federal civilian and DoD agencies.
- Value – allows federal agencies to proactively address policies such as FedRAMP or the Cloud First Initiative via solutions such as SaaS and PaaS.
- Speed – $20 billion ceiling for each awardee, flexible contract design and no limits on what can be purchased (within scope, of course) CIO-CS allows for streamlined planning, acquisition and deployment of enterprise IT commodity requirements.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Laptops, Desktops, Printers
- Operating System
- Desktop Collaboration Suite
- Anti-Virus Software
- Enterprise Database and Performance Tools
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Enterprise Servers/Storage
- Carrier Plans
- Deployment and Installations
- Warranty and Maintenance
- Engineering, Design, Assessment
- Status: Prime Contractor
- Contract #: HHSN31620150042W
- Period of Performance: May 1, 2015 until April 31, 2020; 5-year option to extend until April 30, 2025
- Contract NAICS Code(s): 541519
- Contract Ceiling: $20 Billion
Mercom’s knowledgeable sales team combined with our GWAC contracts, enable us to provide the best value for your customized IT requirements. Contact Program Manager, Jeff Hopkins, by phone at 571.327.4883 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mercom’s CIO-CS Contract: CIO-CS Awarded Standard Form 26
Conformed Contract: CIO-CS Conformed Contract
NITAAC CIO-CS Webpage: https://nitaac.nih.gov/
Pursuant to FAR 52.232 Prompt Payment – The Government shall pay the Contractor, upon the submission of proper invoices or vouchers, the prices stipulated in this contract for supplies delivered and accepted or services rendered and accepted, less any deductions provided in this contract. Mercom Corp. does not offer any Prompt Payment discounts under this contract.